TheTownPlanner will provide support to all involved in the planning appeal process, including Owners, Applicants, Developers, Architects, other Professionals, Neighbours and Communities, including the following specific services:
- Advice regarding the planning appeal process – how it works and what to do
- Submitting comments, support or objections to an appeal relating to a neighbouring development in the community
- Management and preparation of appeal documentation, including responses to The Planning Inspectorate (England and Wales) or the Planning and Environmental Appeals Division (Scotland) and submissions of statements
- Representation on your behalf at meetings, including formal site visits and hearings
- Representation as a planning witness
Whatever your planning needs, big or small, TheTownPlanner is here to help. If there are any other planning related services you need that are not mentioned above, just ask!